Cleers View Farm Bed & Breakfast is a spacious, modern bungalow set on a working arable farm just outside Somerton, the ancient capital of Wessex. We are situated on the edge of the Somerset Levels between Somerton and Langport, and within easy reach of Glastonbury, Wells, Taunton and Yeovil.
- 3 spacious bedrooms – all with en-suite bathrooms.
- All rooms have hot drinking making facilities, colour televisions, DVD players and fridges.
- We can accommodate disabled guests
- Run by Dot Webb, every effort is made to make Cleers View Farm your home while you are with us.
- Pets can be accommodated, dogs and even horses are welcome
- Free wireless internet access is available for guests
- Set in stunning countryside, Cleers View Farm has far reaching views and is the perfect base for a walking holiday.